Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, 2013 - "Bye Sandy see ya in Friday Harbor" - "Hello Dante, Deb, and Brian"!




We said our farewells to Sandy and she boarded the same plane that Dante, Deb and Brian flew in on from Seattle.

WELCOME !  DANTE, DEB AND BRIAN !
The first place we go to is
"FORTRESS OF THE BEARS"
"Do you really love me that much ? This is your fourth visit !"
"I am really BEAUTIFUL, ya know? "

"Oh no, it is them again !  Don't you think four times is a bit much?"


 "I am just going to pretend I don't see them and continue to rub my feet"


"Oh, Hi,"  (darn it they saw me !")



Maybe they are Scouts for the NBA !





"How do you like this shot ? "




When we returned to the boat we put Brian right to work!  It was his first time up a mast.
He did a great job!  The man is fearless!

He liked it so much that he wanted to go back up!

No comments: